Your Subtitle text

MONTHLY PLEDGE FORM


The Natchez-Adams County Humane Society (NACHS) is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that provides compassionate care to more than 2000 homeless animals each year.  Our goal is to save as many lives as possible through local adoption, transport, and support of spay & neuter efforts.  We are a frugal organization that strives to get the maximum benefit for the animals with every dollar we spend.  Our 2013 Budget for Expenditures is $234,650 and only 21% of our annual budget is provided by governmental entities.  (City of Natchez and Adams County each give us $25,000 per year.)  We must raise the remaining 79% of our annual budget and are highly dependent on local donors in order to continue providing these very important services. 


Click here to download a Monthly Pledge Form:

Debit_Authorization_Form.pdf
69.1 KB



Please fill out the form and mail to NACHS, P.O. Box 549, Natchez, MS  39121